ZEW for man After Shave Balm with chaga mushroom is great for skin after shave. Thanks to its active ingredients, it performs the following functions:
- soothes your skin and removes burning,
- soothes irritation and prevents the appearance of redness and imperfections,
- moisturises your skin and makes it more flexible.
Chaga mushroom, the active ingredient of the ZEW for men After Shave Balm, is a powerful antioxidant for a healthy-looking skin and protective barrier against external agents.
What else can you find in the ZEW for man After Shave Balm and how does it work?
- coconut oil improves condition of your skin: it protects and rebuilds your skin, moisturises it and replenishes lipids,
- sweet almond oil regenerates your skin, speeds up epidermal renewal, soothes your skin, reduces burning and irritation,
- argan oil contains large quantities of vitamin E and antioxidants, providing your skin with necessary fatty acids and preventing it from dehydrating, which causes itching and peeling. Plus, it has great regenerating properties, effectively regulates moisture, restructures skin and hair and stimulates hair growth well. It is an antioxidant which blocks free radicals and, hence, prevents cellular and lipid oxidation,
- pumpkin oil has moisturising, nourishing, and smoothing properties, and it purifies and illuminates your skin,
- camellia oil has powerful antioxidant and moisturising properties and hence it is also suitable for very dry skin,
- vitamin F from the borage and evening primrose oil creates thin film on the skin and hair, which prevents it from drying, leaves it shiny, smooth, and moisturised, improves the condition of your skin, stimulates cell regeneration and regulates sebaceous gland activity,
- aloe vera extract soothes and tightens your skin, alleviates unpleasant sensations and stimulates skin regeneration,
- alantoine regenerates and soothes your skin, speeds up its renewal, reduces burning and irritation and leaves your skin soft and smooth,
- D-pantenol (provitamin B5, which accumulates in the skin and turns into pantothenic acid, i.e. vitamin B5) alleviates skin redness, leaves your skin moisturised and prevents peeling
For sensitive, normal, and mixed skin types.